VR Porn FAQs
- Are payments secure?
- Payments are handled through CC.Bill
- This isn't what I expected, how do I get a refund?
- Please Contact Us with your concern and we would be happy to assist you
General Adult Virtual Reality Questions
- What resolutions are you currently shooting?
|High Resolution O/U format for Oculus Rift/Vive
||3840 x 3840
|Medium Resolution O/U format for Gear VR/Oculus/Vive
||2560 x 2560
|High Resolution SBS format for Oculus Rift/Vive
||3840 x 1920
|Medium Resolution SBS format for Android phones and PSvr
||2880 x 1440
|Low Resolution SBS format for iPhones
||1920 x 960
- Where can I Purchase a VR headset.
VR Devices can be purchased from here:
- How often do you update and add new adult VR videos?
- Currently we don't have a specific update schedule but we are trying to average 2-3 new vr porn videos per week.
- I can hear sound but can't see the video
- Make sure you have the latest version of Android or IOS installed on your device. Alternately your device might not support the format you are trying to view, try downloading a lower resolution adult VR video.
- I can't seem to download the vr videos.
VR Porn Videos are quite large and may take quite a long time to download. If you are downloading directly to your mobile device take
care not to exceed the internet bandwidth provided by your cell phone carrier. If you are downloading our adult vr content over Wifi or on a slower
speed internet connection, you may need to use a web browser that supports resume in order to fully complete the download. We recommend
Chrono Download Manager
for Chrome or DownThemAll! for Firefox.
- My VR video isn't working on XXX device, can you please help me?
- Please Contact Us and we would be happy to try and assist you
- Are these adult VR videos in HD?
- Most of our virtual reality content is designed to display at very high resolution, almost 2K in some cases. Some of our earlier VR stuff is in a lower resolution and frame rate as we experimented with what worked on what devices. We plan to go back fix/redo some of this and re-release it at a later date.